Rhinoplasty is also known as nose job or nose reshaping. It can make the nose larger or smaller; change the angle of the nose in relation to the upper lip; alter the tip of the nose; or correct bumps, indentations, or other defects in the nose. Rhinoplasty enhances facial harmony and the proportions of the nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
Rhinoplasty surgery can help to change:
- Size of Nose in relation to facial balance
- Width of nose near the bridge
- Position and size of nostrils
- Correcting bumps or depressions on bridge
- Nose Profile
- Enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked Nasal tip
- Large, wide, or upturned Nostrils
- Asymmetry Nasal
Types of Rhinoplasty
- Open Rhinoplasty: The surgeon makes a small, irregular incision to the columella, the fleshy, exterior-end of the nasal septum; this columellar incision is additional to the usual set of incisions for a nasal correction.
- Closed Rhinoplasty: The surgeon performs every procedural incision endonasally (exclusively within the nose), and does not cut the columella.
Concealed incisions are made inside the nose. The bone and the cartilage is carefully worked upon to get the desired result. In some cases a “W” shaped incision may be made in the skin between the nostrils called columella.
The doctor may use either general anesthesia or sedation according to the choice of the candidate. Rhinoplasty or nose surgery can be done as an open procedure or closed procedure. The structure of the nose is reshaped by raising the skin covering the bones & cartilages which are reduced or additionally grafted depending upon the desired shaped.
After sculpting the nose to the desired shape, the nasal skin and tissue is red raped and incisions closed.
To know more about our Rhinoplasty treatment packages, call us at +91-9810085065 or mail us at email@example.com. We will be happy to provide any medical assistance.
Related Article: Pleasing Appearance through Rhinoplasty