Laser dentistry can be a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures. The potential for laser dentistry to improve dental procedures rests in the dentist’s ability to control power output and the duration of exposure on the tissue, allowing for the treatment of a highly specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues.
The use of dental laser technology provides patients with precision treatment, minimal pain and reduced recovery time.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Many laser dentistry procedures can be done without anesthesia.
- Minimal bleeding in laser dentistry procedures.
- Most procedures do not require sutures.
- Minimal bacterial infection because of sterilization due to high energy beam.
- Minimal damage to surrounding tissue.
- Recovery time is faster.
Hard Tissue Laser Dentistry Procedures
- Detection of hidden decay and cavities
- Treating cavities without drilling or anaesthesia
- Treatment of sensitive teeth desensitization
- Sterilizing the cavity / surgical site / root canals
Soft Tissue Laser Dentistry Procedures
- Crown lengthening procedure
- Correction of gummy smile
- Frenectomy for example treating tongue tie
- Painless and suture free removal of soft tissue for example removal of Epulis
- Removal of benign tumours and swelling from gums, palate, cheeks and lips
Other Laser Dentistry Applications
- Treatment of cold sores: low intensity dental lasers reduce pain associated with cold sores and minimize healing time.
- Regeneration of damaged nerves, blood vessels and scars using Photo-biomodulation.
- Treating Sleep Apnea with Sleep Apnea laser assisted uvuloplasty or laser assisted uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) procedure.
- Teeth Whitening
- Reduce pain and inflammation of the temporomandibular joint.
- Viewing tooth and Gum Tissues
To know more about our Laser Dentistry treatment packages, call us at +91-9810085065 or mail us at email@example.com. We will be happy to provide any medical assistance.