It is a surgical procedure that improves the aging signs like wrinkles from the face and neck. It is a type of cosmetic surgery that is used to give a more youthful facial appearance. It has become a very popular cosmetic surgery procedure amongst older women, who want to look ever youthful.
A Rhytidectomy procedure will not alter the appearance but only enhance it to give a much younger look by diminishing signs of aging such as wrinkles & loose sagging skin. Basic shapes and contours remain the same.
The procedure is done under general anesthesia. The techniques have improved greatly with advancement in technology reducing the scars to a minimum near to invisible. The incisions are made from the front of the ear progressing towards the hairline. The underlying tissues are repositioned excess skin is trimmed and red raped over the uplifted contours.
Types of Facelifts:
- Deep Plane: To improve wrinkles & folds around the nose extending to the lips and cheeks.
- Composite Facelift: Deeper layers of fat and muscles are worked upon to correct problems like underlye bag, dropping eyelids.
- Middle Facelift: This is done to rejuvenate and give the face a fuller look around the cheek area which tend to become flat with age. Gives a delicate & soft look to the face.
- Mini Facelift: Suitable for women with sagging facial skin while the neck skin is firm & well shaped. This procedure is done through an endoscope.
- Threadlift: This can be performed under local anesthesia hemce it is minimally invasive. Suitable for persons seeking minor improvements to treat sagging skin around forehead and eyes.
- Subperiosteal Facelift: This is technique used for long lasting rejuvenation of the face and done by combing with standards techniques.
Ideal Candidates for facelift
- Skin Elasticity: Skin that retains some of its natural suppleness and flexibility
- Strong bone structure: Well-defined underlying bone structure to provide support and contribute to satisfying results.
- Realistic expectation
- Overall Good Health
- Loose Skin on the face and neck
A neck lift is a set of procedures to enhance the appearance of the neck. Among the first signs of ageing is loose & sagging skin around the neck area. A neck lift results in a more elegant profile & youthful look. It also gives the look of having lost weight and a chiseled jaw line by eliminating double chins too.
Types of Neck Lift Procedures
- Cervicoplasty: used to remove excess skin
- Platysmaplasty: removes or alters neck muscles
- Liposuction: removes excess fat
- Botox fillers: adresses problems with fullness
Neck Lift can treat
- Jowls created by excess fat & loose skin in the lower face
- Double chin or fatty under chin
- Neck skin which has become loose
- Abnormal contours in the neck or muscle banding
Step1 – Anesthesia: General anesthesia is given to the patient.
Step 2- Incision: Traditionally a neck lift incision starts at the level of the sideburn in the hairline continuing down around the ear and ending in the posterior hair. The muscles are tightened and the underlying tissue of the neck skin is repositioned excess skin is trimmed away after being red raped over the uplifted contours.
A limited incision neck lift may involve incisions only around the ear. While the incisions are shorter, the results may be more limited.
Step 3- Closing: Closing the incision with stitches or clipped.
To know more about our Face Lift & Neck Lift Surgery packages, call us at +91-9810085065 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to provide any medical assistance.