Cosmetic dentistry is the way of improving their appearance. The treatments can be used to straighten, lighten, reshape and repair teeth. Cosmetic treatments include veneers, crowns, bridges, tooth-coloured fillings, bonding, implants and tooth whitening.
Smile enhancements can have dramatic effects on your appearance. Even minor corrections can boost your confidence, self-esteem and make you want to smile more. With modern advances in dentistry, cosmetic dental procedures can range from a basic colour correction to replacing missing teeth and everything in between.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment
- Teeth Whitening: Tooth whitening can be a highly effective way of lightening the natural colour of the teeth without removing any of the tooth surfaces. Teeth are often stained from smoking, food, drink (coffee, tea or red wine) or poor oral hygiene. Bleaching the teeth can enhance the appearance of the smile.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns, also known as caps, cover a tooth to restore it to its normal shape and appearance. Dental Crowns can be made of a variety of different materials, such as porcelain or porcelain bonded to gold.
- Bridge: A dental bridge is an ideal option to cover the gaps created by missing teeth. An artificial tooth is joined permanently to the adjoining teeth which are called abutment teeth or anchoring teeth. To make the bridges permanent these are cemented on to the crowns. By far it remains the most common, affordable and low risk treatment for missing teeth.
- Dental Veneers: Composite or porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth to correct and repair chips and cracks will improve a worn appearance or severe tooth discoloration. Veneers may also be recommended if there is gap in the teeth or have not had success with teeth whitening.
- Dental Bonding: Through bonding techniques, natural tooth enamel and dentin are fused to create a strong structure that looks and reacts much like the original tooth. Dental bonding and tooth coloured fillings can restore both beauty and function of the tooth.
- Dental Implant: A dental implant is an artificial tooth, almost an exact replica or identical to a natural tooth. It is an excellent option for replacing missing tooth/teeth in addition to being a permanent and fixed solution to removable partial or complete dentures. A dental implant treatment helps in filling up the gaps and supporting the bone of the adjoining / adjacent teeth.
- Orthodontics: Orthodontics is more commonly referred to as “braces,” treatment. This is usually done during the teenage years, when the jaws are going through a period of growth. However, many adults also have treatment to straighten their crooked teeth or to improve their appearance.
To know more about our Cosmetic Dentistry treatment packages, call us at +91-9810085065 or mail us at email@example.com. We will be happy to provide any medical assistance.