Brow lift surgery is the procedure used to banish wrinkles from the forehead and enhance the shape and position of the eyebrows. It involves tightening the muscles and wipe off excess fatty tissue above the eyes. Often as one gets older the skin above the eyes becomes loose & droopy making one look tired and old. This surgery is a simple procedure which lifts the area directly above the eyes and is also called forehead lift.
Brow Lift Surgery can treat:
- Reduces the wrinkle lines across the forehead
- Improve frown lines between the eyebrows
- Raise sagging brows
- Places the eyebrows in an alert and youthful position
Types of Procedure
- Classic Lift: In this process a single incision is made from Ear to ear across the top of the head within hair bearing skin visible scars are avoided.
2. Endoscopic Lift: In this process an endoscope (a thin tube with a small camera on the end) is placed under the forehead through 3-5 small incision made within the hairline. Through images gathered the surgeon operates on the muscles and fatty tissues behind the hairline.
Brow lift Procedure
Step1 – Anesthesia: General anesthesia is given to the patient.
Step 2- Incision: In Classic lift incision is made from ear to ear across the top of the head within hair bearing skin. The forehead skin is banished from the underlying muscles and excess fatty tissue wiped off. The forehead and the eyebrows are lifted. This process is takes 1½ hour to complete.
In Endoscopic lift incision process an endoscope (a thin tube with a small camera on the end) is placed under the forehead through small incision made within the hairline. This allows the alteration of the skin tissues and muscle tightened. The eyebrows are lifted. This process is takes 2 hour to complete.
Step 3- Closing: Closing the incision with stitches or clipped in place.
- Reduces or eliminates wrinkles from forehead
- Reduces creases on the high bridge of the nose
- Takes away loose or sagging skin
- Gives a more youthful look to the face
- Elevates a sagging brow
- Any asymmetry of the brows is corrected
To know more about our Brow Lift treatment packages, call us at +91-9810085065 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to provide any medical assistance.